Vertical Storage Solutions
Save Time & Space!
Modula manufactures automated picking and storage solutions featuring the most advanced Vertical Lift Modules in the market.
Our innovative automated storage and retrieval solutions are designed to optimize space and improve your picking and storage operations. The Vertical Lift Module (VLM) utilizes the full ceiling height of your facility thus maximizing the storage potential. Items are stored in units up to 46′ high, in a safe, secure environment and automatically delivered to the operator, avoiding unnecessary bending, walking and reaching for parts.
Modula’s products can help your company to:
- recover up to 90% of valuable floor space
- improve picking accuracy
- increase productivity
- reduce the risk of injuries
- protect your products
- manage your inventory in real time
Modula’s vertical lifts are the ideal storage solution for industrial products, components and spare parts for all possible environments and industries. Many companies have chosen Modula to help organize and improve their work-flows, thanks to its flexibility, wide range of models available, its superior design and ease of use.
Modula units can be used stand-alone or with the available WMS software to manage the space and utilization of units, increasing productivity further.
We also offer a wide range of options and accessories to provide increased speed, ease of use and productivity in your operation.
Modula LIFT is available in the followings models:
- MA – MAD
- MC – MCD
- MX – MXD
- ML – MLD
154,500 lbs of gross unit load capacity
9,050 sq.ft of traditional storage in only 150 sq.ft
The solution for lightweight products in small spaces.
The Sintes1 is a vertical lift module (VLM) that has been tailor-made for small to medium-sized applications. It is ideal for storing and picking items such as electronic components, pharmaceuticals, and tooling. Modula Sintes1 units feature a modern and aesthetic appearance, with a coated steel internal frame structure that is clad in pre-coated exterior panels for durability and protection, all of which are entirely manufactured using a state of the art production line.
1. Recover space in small environments
2. Increase security of stored goods
3. Improve accuracy with a minimal investment
4. Save time and increase operation speed
5. Boost inventory management with a dedicated software
6. Reduce risks of your employees
- Unit heights: from 8’ – 6” (2,600 mm) to 23’ – 4” (7,100 mm)
- Unit height increments on: 3.94” (100 mm)
- Tray storage adjustability: 1.0” (25 mm)
- Tray widths: 51.18” (1,300 mm) & 66.93” (1,700 mm)
- Tray depth: 25.75” (654 mm)
- Maximum product heights up to: 27.62” (680 mm)
- Net tray payload capacity: 441 lbs (200 kg)
- Net unit load capacity: 55.115 lbs (25,000 kg)
- Gross unit load capacity: 66.243 lbs (30,000 kg)
- Throughput: up to 140 trays/hr
- Operator interface: rugged 10.4” color touchscreen operator control touchscreen
- Number of bays: up to 2 / internal or external, single or dual tray delivery
- Minimal energy consumption: 2 Hp/1.5 kW vertical axis motor
- Automatic tray weight measurement each time a tray is returned
- Dynamic storage of trays depending on the specific height
- Coated steel internal frame structure
- Vertical axis lifting design driven by 4 steel reinforced toothed belts
- Extractor’s vertical lifting system guided with 4 urethane rollers for each side of the elevator
One-Ton Storage Unit
Innovative Design For Unmatched Convenience
The Modula One-Ton vertical lift module is the answer to all of your storage needs for heavier items and materials in your facility. With its 2,200 lbs. net payload per tray and complete personnel protection devices for operators, One-Ton represents the leading edge of Modula VLM technology. Modula One-Ton is a leader in user ergonomics, designed to provide maximum operator safety in even the most demanding working conditions.
Redefining Heavy Duty With Up to 2,200 lbs. Per Tray!
Designed from the original Modula Lift design, all One-Ton models provide a load load capacity of 2,200 lbs. net per tray.
Modula One-Ton is available in the followings models:
- MA – MAD
- MC – MCD
- MX – MXD
- ML – MLD
Modula VC Technical Information
When you are working in confined or small spaces, Modula’s Vertical Carousel technology allows you to save needed floor space and to maximize your vertical space. Facilities of all sizes in every industry can benefit from the astounding capabilities of VC, including its low maintenance design, high carrier load capacity, and ability to be configured to unique specifications including multiple operators, or a clean or cold room setting.
Modula VC vertical carousel features:
- Design for reliability and low maintenance;
- Carrier load capacity up to 1,100lb (500kg);
- Wide availability clear heights, shelves and dividers;
- Capability for clean or cold rooms;
- Dual access for multi-operator use.
Modula VC vertical carousels are one of the most durable in the industry, engineered for long-term reliability in 24/7 operations. Skeletal frame with dust cover panels and protection reduce housekeeping requirements, especially important for pharma and hospital applications.
This product features’s easy access to drives, motor and controls for speed of installation and maintenance. Guidance system and suspension arm design optimize load balancing and minimize maintenance costs. The user-friendly and safe design makes our carousel extremely easy to operate, which improves picking accuracy and productivity.
Modula Diamond Phoenix Carousels — Technical Information
Carousel picking systems are at the heart of advanced order fulfillment applications, benefiting a broad spectrum of world-class clients. Modula Diamond Phoenix carousels are the most durable in the industry, engineered for long-term reliability in even the heaviest applications and most severe duty cycles. This product also includes motor, reducer and drive sprocket functioning as a single connected drive unit for maximized efficiency, drive speed and available torque. Performances and reliability are second to none.
Modula Diamond Phoenix Carousels — Features:
- Single frame size allowing multiple bin sizes
- Dual bin configurations available, 36″ and 48″
- Commercially available AC controllers that are highly reliable and fully featured
- The fastest retrieval speeds in the industry
- The highest capacity standard shelves in the industry – 150lb. with optional 80 and 225lb.
Modula Diamond Phoenix carousels are the most durable in the industry, engineered for long-term reliability in even the heaviest applications and most severe duty cycles. This product also includes motor, reducer and drive sprocket functioning as a single connected drive unit for maximized efficiency, drive speed and available torque. Performances and reliability are second to none.
Since bins are fabricated in-house, we can make them for many different application-specific designs, including:
- Custom wire-spacing and configurations
- Solid steel construction
- Peg board
- Rack style
- Cantilever shelf
- Hopper and enclosed container
- Angle forward shelves for consolidation
- Dual-face configurations
Modula Diamond Phoenix carousels are assembled at our factory and tested under power to ensure quick and quality installation. Standard size frame modules enable the carousel to be easily extended or reduced in size; when needed, expansion is simple and economical and this preserves the value of the investment.
MEZZANINES, OFFICES & CONVEYORS
Steel Mezzanines, Structures to Meet Your Material Handling, Storage, Equipment Support Needs
Mezzanines, platforms and steel structures from Trans-Global Storage Systems, Inc., can be the ideal solution for a wide variety of industrial and commercial space and material handling requirements.
Trans-Global is a leader in mezzanine systems for distribution centers operated by major corporations.
Mezzanines and platforms allow more efficient use of existing space and, when built free-standing, provide a tax advantage since free standing mezzanines and platforms are considered capital equipment with shorter depreciation than a building.
Mezzanines Are Solutions to Material Handling, Storage Needs
There are four main types of mezzanines that serve as solutions for material handling, distribution, space saving, storage and access:
- Free standing, also known as structural, steel or wide span mezzanines
- Building supported mezzanines
- Rack supported mezzanines
- Shelving supported mezzanines
Rack, Heavy-Duty Shelving & Moveable Rack
Movable Rack Storage
Anyone who manages a warehouse knows if there’s space available, someone will eventually fill it. Business growth, seasonal inventory increases, large purchases, consolidation, even a slowdown in sales, all present common challenges for the warehousing industry. In today’s competitive marketplace, a dynamic storage system is essential for maintaining optimal workflow and productivity.
Our moveable pallet rack systems operate on mobile carriages that eliminate unused aisle space and can actually double you storage capacity. There are virtually no limits to the size, bulk, weight or shape of items that can be stored–anything moved by a forklift, truck, or crane. Flexible and adaptable, our systems work within almost any building support or ceiling restrictions and can be reconfigured easily if your needs change.
Contact us with your requirements and we’ll design a plan that makes it less likely you’ll run out of space any time soon.
Trans-Global offers a full spectrum of quality industrial shelving systems, including:
- Steel Shelving
- Wire Shelving
- Bin Shelving
- Boltless Shelving
- Two-Level Shelving
- Open Shelving
- Closed Shelving
- Rivet Rack (boltless style)
- Records Storage Shelving
- Mobile Aisle Shelving
- ESD Safe Shelving
- Clip Built Shelving
- Polymer Shelving
We’re experienced in planning and installing shelving in a wide variety of applications, including auto parts, business records, medical applications, tool crib needs and general storage. We also provide anchoring recommendations for shelving, and even fire-control sprinkler work when applicable.
Our personnel are highly experienced in installing shelving, rivet rack, wire rack and all types of shelving. Project management services include early planning assistance with attention to local building codes and special seismic criteria where required.
Ask about our exclusive “Design & Build Package” which ensures your project will be installed safely, on time and on budget – from start to finish.
Whatever your storage challenges, our expert team can help you choose the right shelving solution at a price that fits your budget. For a custom shelving plan and comprehensive price quote, call use 1-612-940-2129 or contact us via email today.